Acceptance of Terms / Updates
Diagnosis / Treatment of Medical Conditions
RTI’S WEBSITES DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR PHYSICIAN OR 911 IMMEDIATELY.
RTI’s websites contain general information related to medical conditions and their treatment. However, this information is intended for informational purposes only and is in no way intended to be used in the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. Always consult your physician to determine what treatment may be appropriate for you.
The surgical implantation diagrams presented on RTI’s websites are intended for general demonstration purposes only and are not intended to be an endorsement of any particular surgeon’s practice or technique. RTI does not practice medicine and does not recommend or endorse any surgical technique. Always consult your physician to determine what treatment may be appropriate for you.
RTI’s websites are operated and controlled from within the U.S. and contain general information about products cleared for use within the U.S. Although RTI’s websites may be accessed and used from outside the U.S., the products listed on RTI’s websites may or may not be available outside the U.S. Additionally, if available outside the U.S., the products may be distributed under different trademarks than products distributed within the U.S., or may have been cleared for use by a governmental regulatory body for different indications for use. If you have a question about availability of a product outside the U.S., please consult your physician.
Additionally, if you access RTI’s websites from outside the U.S., you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
RTI’s websites are for your personal, non-commercial access and use only. You may use RTI’s websites solely in accordance with applicable local, state, federal and international laws and regulations.
You must not:
- Reproduce, create derivative works from, republish, or distribute any of the material on RTI’s websites, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of the website materials incidental to your accessing and viewing the website materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser; and
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the website for your own personal, non-commercial use only and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from copies of any materials from RTI’s websites;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to RTI’s websites, or access or use RTI’s websites in any manner that could disable or damage the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the website;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access RTI’s websites;
- Attack any of RTI’s websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Attempt in any way to interfere with the proper working of RTI’s websites.
RTI’s websites and their entire contents, including but not limited to, all text, images, logos, product names, designs, video and audio, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are owned by RTI, its licensors or other respective owners, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You must not use any RTI intellectual property without the prior written consent of RTI.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF RTI’S WEBSITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. RTI’S WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. RTI MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF RTI’S WEBSITES.
IN NO EVENT WILL RTI, INCLUDING ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF RTI’S WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RTI, including its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) to the extent resulting from any demand, claim, suit or cause of action brought by a third party and arising out of your use of RTI’s websites, or your use of any information obtained from RTI’s websites.
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by RTI Surgical, Inc., 11621 Research Circle, Alachua, Florida, 32615, United States of America.